Ben


Aka (Good Ben) Benny Benny Good Boy!!! (dork)

         (Bad Ben)  Bin ladin (rare-anymore)



     Ben did take the scenic way home.  I am so lucky to have been at the right place at the right time.  I am not sure entirely of his background. His story was 'return to sender'.  He came to me a very cranky confused dude.  Immediately he hated my yellow labrador Luca. They are good buddies now.  Ben is very space sensitive.  His personal bubble is very important to him.  He is also very sensitive to pressure(s) in general.





     Genetically he comes with the whole package.  His litter mates are doing really well on the farm/ranch and also on the trial fields.   Ben is just 
a great dog.  "Everybody Loves Raymond".   Nope, it is "Everybody Loves Ben".  Ben just has a charisma about him.  With the sheep, he has a gentle and kind way.  He has great feel and naturally square flanks with an amazing sense of balance.  We are working on confidence and a little bit on forward drive.  Ben genuinely does not want to disappoint me.  He is always a happy boy and I believe he will be the dog with the absolutely best finesse.










     Ben is a great dog!!!  I hope as a handler I can help him fulfill his potential.  Smooth.

    I am excited to see how he matures and develops.  His window of learning has never closed once it opened.






                                   
                                            Ben working on range ewes at Zamora, CA. 




                                                                                                               Redtop Ruben

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 at a glance

Hindsight is 2020

Live and learn